Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forgive


In this morning, i had blogging Farehan blog. She wrote about FORGIVE topic, nice. I read that topic and i keep thinking in my mind, that topic seems not easy and not simplest as Farehan wrote.

It's true that we had to keep that simple word "FORGIVE" in our heart, but it's not simple to let that word get out from our mouth.

I learn that word from my past and i swear to god, it's not easy.
Yah...., forgive sounds good, but forget sometimes we not sure we could.
Sometimes we through with doubt. Sometimes there's nothing left for our to figure out, when we had to paid a price and still keep paying the past and the pain.


And one day, i had a dream that someone that i dont know come to me and saying this words to me, "Why can't you just get over it, and it turned your whole world around". But he said that in Malay tau. He3X........

When i woke up from my bed and come back to the real world, i think i kind of like it in that way.


And after that i feel so good and so nice to let the gone by gone.

People says time heals everything, but we hope we can still waiting until that moment come.

It's not easy to learn that word, but i hope we all can do that, i hope...................

6 comments:

Angel said...

forgive me?
am I forgiven or should I forgive you? :p

Aslan said...

You have to buy me some KFC bucket tau.

No need la, just kidding....

Why i should forgive you, cause you never done anything bad to me lol.

And why should you forgive me. Did i done anything bad to you.....

That the way we as the person that live in this world, we should forgive each other.

Learn to forgive people, just let it pass okey.

pEaCe said...

hmm..in my situation, i dont simply say "sorry". i rather keep quiet. my bad attitude..

--evil--evil--

Angel said...

re: Aslan

oh prolly yes and I know you guys were/are talking behind my back :p

but are you sure you really know about me?

sometime revenge is sweet lol

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum

Thank You and I really appreciate it.. Thank You Very Much.... May Allah SWT Bless You especially to Nurfaaizlin binti Abdul Aziz, Hazwani Binti Ishak, Mimie Suhana Binti Abdul Khoni, Ahmad Nazhrein Bin Mohd Zain dan Mohd Nor Aslan Ninggal.

I Pray to Allah SWT, May He give His Blessing to All My Students.

Thank You All

Wassalam

A Little Person Known As "Teacher" a.k.a Panda, Gemuk and Bujang Tua Terlajak.

Anonymous said...

i dont think you need forgiveness from me.

May Allah Bless You

thank you